Friday, May 25, 2012

From a bit of sunshine: make something today :: teething necklace



I found this "how to" just a little bit brilliant. A lifesaver, really.  Can't get over this!! Get the directions for  this teething necklace :
My baby has been teething like crazy the past few weeks no actual teeth have popped through just yet but she is drooling and chewing up a storm on anything she can get into her mouth. This past weekend when we were exploring the city I had her with me in the ergo carrier and she was a busy bee. I kept thinking that I wish I had a necklace on that she could put in her mouth and play with that I wouldn't be picking up repeatedly and cleaning off. I thought that I might be able to make one myself using an old sheet and some beads. It didn't take long to put this one together and Josie seems to love it...
From the blog a little bit of sunshine by Rebekah Gough.


No comments:

Post a Comment