Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Blueberry Bliss - A Raw Kefir Smoothie Recipe from Riddlelove.com

From Riddlelove.com

Katie Riddle is a blogger and an old friend with some phenomenal recipes.  I have to give 3 cheers for her kefir smoothie recipes.  Kefir was a life saver in my home when my 19 month old was self weaning but hated all milk options.  After doing some research, I was prompted to try kefir, not only for it's tolerance for toddlers but also it's immunity claims.  I love it!  We stockpile it now.  Find it at Trader Joe's, Ralphs, and most natural food stores.
Find the original recipe and Katie's blog at:
http://www.riddlelove.com/2012/02/blueberry-bliss-raw-kefir-smoothie.html

Raw Blueberry Kefir Smoothie
Makes 5 cups
Blend all ingredients on high for 45-60 seconds.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment